Warranty and Guarantee
We stand behind our product.
Hardware: For the first six (6) months from the ship date, DryFire America will provide all necessary repair parts and labor at no cost to the customer. When a problem occurs, the customer will contact the support facility (972-298-9902) and discuss the problem. If it is agreed the customer should ship the product to the DryFire America repair facility, the customer will ship the product and pay the shipping cost.
The DryFire America repair facility will make the necessary repairs and ship the repaired product back to the customer at NO COST to the customer (including shipping).
The following issues are not covered:
- Tearing of the rubber portion of the trigger switch
- Broken wires in the Gun Laser assembly
- Protection diode burned out inside the black chassis because of an over-voltage
- Batteries in the Trigger boxes
- Physical damage (example: black chassis knocked onto the floor)
- Damage caused during incoming shipping
Software Updates: DryFire America will provide all updates FREE of CHARGE to its customers as long as the method of obtaining the update is via a download from the DryFire web site. If a customer requires a CD-ROM version of the update there will be a charge of $5.00.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we want you to understand we will REFUND the amount you paid, minus shipping charges, if you meet the following REFUND requirements:
- You have used the system for at least 3 months (based on the purchase date printed on your invoice.)
- This guarantee ends 6 months after the printed purchase date on your invoice.
- When you call to request a REFUND, you are able to say,
"DryFire has not improved my shotgunning skills or my score."
After the system has been returned to DryFire USA, 9461 Baucum Road, Midlothian, TX 76065 as REFUND will be processed.
If, for any reason, there is damage to the system, a DryFire representative will call to discuss the damage and specify the cost to restore the system to good operating conditions.