Course Designer Add-On
Customize your shooting experience.
Create your own layouts for personalized training.
The optional Course Designer Add-on allows you to create your own layouts, or edit selected official DryFire layouts, letting you practice your own targets.
- Create Compaq, FITASC or Sporting layouts that match those at your local club.
- Create layouts for practicing at forthcoming competitions.
- Create layouts with those hard-to-hit targets.
- Create targets not available at your local club.
- Create and test targets in advance of designing a real layout. Select clay type, speed and angle for each bird. Ideal for clubs and grounds.
- Drag and drop graphical tools.
- Shooting stands (stations or pegs) may be placed anywhere.
- Traps (singles, doubles) may be placed anywhere.
- Traps may be normal, oscillating, rotated (chandelle) or released as rabbits.
- Targets (one stand and one or two traps) may be created using any combination of stands and traps.
- Add scenery objects such as trees, hills, fences and walls.
Take a little time and get acquainted with the features of the Course Designer. Here are a couple of helpful videos to do just that: