Let's put together a system that meets your needs.
Start with a Home Pack or Squad Pack.
You can add to it from there.
Take a look at the options below to get an idea of what DryFire offers. We generally find that a phone conversation or email exchange with one of our representatives can help you zero in on what you need. An individual skeet shooter's needs will not be the same as a team of trap shooters, so we customize a package that will fit your goals, and provide accurate training for you. We will ask you some questions about what you want to accomplish with your training, how many people will be using the system, what kind of space you have available, and what your shooting disciplines are. And, of course, we will answer any questions you have for us.
There's no high pressure sales pitch, and no push to "up-sell" anything you don't need. We are here to help you put together a DryFire training system that is perfect for your unique needs and goals.
Home Packs are the simplest of our packages. The basic Home Pack is for the individual shooter who plans to practice alone, without other team members or fellow shooters. Each Home Pack can be customized with add-ons, depending on your shooting discipline and personal goals. This gives you an overview of what is included in a typical package, and offers ideas of which add-ons (if any) might be appropriate for your needs.
If you want to shoot Singles, ON-Report targets plus simultaneous Double targets, you need the Dual-Head unit.
The Dual-Head DryFire Home Pack contains everything you will need to get started. It includes the
- Dual-Head DryFire Unit
- AC to DC Converter which supplies DC power to the Main DryFire Unit, a USB cable to connect the Unit to your computer
- One (1) Combo Gun Assembly to properly equip your gun
- The latest Version 4 Software (on a CD)
- USB Drive containing many of our video clips
- Three ring binder with all the latest documentation printed and ready to use.
Squad Packs are the packages of choice for team training, and for multiple users. The basic Squad Pack is perfect for groups, and can be customized with add-ons, depending on your shooting disciplines and goals. This gives you an overview of what is included in a typical package, and offers ideas of which add-ons (if any) might be appropriate for your needs.
The Dual-Head Squad Pack is everything you need to equip an entire five-person squad. The list includes:
- Dual-head Home Pack (which includes one Combo Gun Assembly)
- Four (4) Additional Trigger Switch Gun Assemblies
- Squadding Software - Add On
- Trap Exercise - Add On
- 14 foot Canvas
- 16 yard Traphouse
- Wireless Remote Release
During the ordering process you will specify the quantity of 12, 16, 20, or 28 gauge gun assemblies you want.
Customizing Your Package
- Shooting screen background size (10, 14, or 18 foot lengths)
- Traphouse size & quantity (16, 22, and 27 foot scale)
- Report Generator
- Additional Gun Assemblies
- Squadding Add-On
- Gun Motion Add-On